Join America's Fastest Growing Food Advertising Network
Why Join Today?
- Earn revenue in America & globally
- Thousands of food & lifestyle advertisers
- Join other quality food publishers
- Wide range of IAB advertising units available
- Publisher Console with 24/7 reporting
- Paid monthly via ACH Bank Transfer
- 24/7 dedicated support from our Publisher Support Team
- No ad server required
- Free to join
To be considered as a publisher, website or blog, eligibility includes;
- Theme of the site must strictly be either a Food, Cooking, Coupons or Recipe Site (Ex: a website that publishes recipes or coupon content)
- Have strong US, UK, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand audiences
- Must be actively creating rich and highly engaging content
- Must have at least 5k users each month
- Be serving at least 10k page views per month
- Able to give Gourmet Ads at least 1 ad above the fold ( 2 is our preference )
- Have a maximum of 6 ads units per page (3 is ideal)
- Have no stacked ads on any page
- Preference is given to sites able to hard code ad tags to the site
- Must have own top-level domain like blogname.com (we don’t accept blogspot.com or wordpress.com site URLs)
Don’t meet our Publisher Eligibility Requirements? Please Contact Us to discuss
Position your ad tags.
Take note of the names of each of the ad tags we provide. They’ll be marked either ATF (above-the-fold) or BTF (below-the-fold). Advertisers prefer to run their ads above the fold, so we recommend 2 ads above the fold and no more than 3 Gourmet Ads placements on a single page. This also aids in higher viewability for your ad placements. Be sure to only use each ad tag once per page and in the correct locations. Find help here.
Our system will alert us automatically when your ad tags begin serving on your site. Once we’ve looked over your site, we’ll add it to as many relevant advertising campaigns as we can. When your ads are live, you can begin managing them through your personal dashboard in our Publisher Console. Once you login, you can:
- Manage your account and payment information
- Get help from our Publisher Support Team
Once your ad tags are live you can take advantage of all of the reporting and resources the Gourmet Ads Publisher Console has to offer. Find out more about how Console can help!
Need help getting started? Check our Publisher Support Center.
Considering becoming a Gourmet Ads Publisher? Learn more about how you can begin reaching your revenue goals with Gourmet Ads.
Yes just USD$50. If you don’t earn $50 in the current month, the earnings are rolled over till you have earned $50.
For publishers who don’t hit the $50 Minimum Threshold, one way to ensure a payment every month is to refer a publisher to Gourmet Ads via our referral program where you’ll earn $50 for every referral.
No – contracts are a real headache! Part of Gourmet Ads’ mission statement is to be easy to work with for every Publisher, so we operate under simple Terms & Conditions that you agree to when you apply online. At Gourmet Ads we don’t require exclusivity, a defined time commitment, or all your above-the-fold ad units. Given that flexibility what’s there to lose? Apply now.
No. There are no setup costs; we pay YOU for ads that are served on your site through our ad tags.
Providing you have exceeded the $50 minimum payment threshold, publisher payments are made at the beginning of each month. This payment is approximately 60 days after the end of the month in which advertising was delivered.
We have different payment options depending on where you reside and these are managed within your Publisher Console.
Payment methods by country are:
- American Publishers – ACH bank transfer only
- Canadian Publishers –ACH bank transfer only
- United Kingdom Publishers – Paypal only
- Australian Publishers – Bank direct deposit only
- New Zealand Publishers – Paypal only
- All other countries – Paypal only
We support a wide range of regular display ad units, plus high visibility units. Click here for a list of all Ad Units supported.
We provide you a set of unique Ad Tags for your website and these are hosted and served by the Microsoft-backed company, Appnexus.
They manage five geographically-disparate, dedicated data centers around the world:
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- North Bergen, New Jersey, USA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Frankfurt, Germany
Each data center has redundant power and network feeds including auxiliary power in case of an outage.
All Ad Tags are hosted within the Appnexus platform.
Gourmet Ads has staff in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and NZ. We also have arrangements with local providers around the globe allowing us to manage 100% of your inventory in most countries.
Because every website is different, there’s not one simple way to generalize earnings for all of our Publishers. Our Publisher Support team is happy to help you estimate your earnings, and provide support to help you meet your revenue goals. Learn more about the factors that influence earnings in the article, How Much Will I Earn?
CPM rates will vary significantly based on a number of variables, such as where your audience is based and which ad units you run on your site. We also take into consideration the click through rate of the ad units. We’ve explained this in detail in the blog How Much Can I Earn?
Gourmet Ads provides advertising on a CPM basis which is an acronym for “Cost Per Mille,” with “Mille” meaning “1000”. So, “CPM” represents the fee we pay per 1000 ad impressions. If you have two ads per page, then you would only need to display 500 page impressions (2 Ads x 500 page impressions) to generate 1000 ad impressions.
Gourmet Ads works with some of the world’s largest brands in the food, kitchen, grocery and home sectors. We also work with many non-endemic advertisers to reach your food audience. View our top advertisers over the last 7 days here.
When you are approved by Gourmet Ads, we’ll send you a welcome email which includes your login details for Publisher Console as well as ad tags for your site.
To get started, simply copy and paste each ad tag directly onto your website (preferred), or into your ad server, then you’ll begin earning revenue.
Gourmet Ads receives dozens of Publisher applications each week. Each site is reviewed by our Publisher Support Team and we only accept sites if they meet our eligibility requirements.
Approval typically takes no more than one week, allowing our team time to ensure there is an appropriate balance of advertisers to publishers.
Priority is given to sites that:
a) Have two ad units above-the-fold (we prefer a 728×90 and 300×250)
b) Allow at least two high visibility ad units
If your Question is not Answered here on our FAQ page, please Contact Us.