When are Publisher payments made?
Providing you have exceeded the $100 minimum payment threshold, publisher payments are made at the beginning of each month. This payment is approximately 60 days after the end of the month in which advertising was delivered.
We have different payment options depending on where you reside and these are managed within your Publisher Console.
Payment methods by country are:
- American Publishers – ACH bank transfer only
- Canadian Publishers –ACH bank transfer only
- United Kingdom Publishers – Paypal only
- Australian Publishers – Bank direct deposit only
- New Zealand Publishers – Paypal only
- All other countries – Paypal only